You know when you are so angry…
You just don’t know where to begin or end? I’ve got a post written. A long one. About a page and a half single spaced in Word sitting on my desktop (unsaved I might add). I’ve been working on it for a couple of hours (I know, hours?) but I just can’t make it work. The problem is that it is about 4 issues all rolled into one. I’m just generally bitter right now about a few things and I can’t seem to separate them all out into different topics. Plus, I’m trying to keep my post count down so that Clint feels like he has a chance to catch up 😉 . Seriously, it sounds whiny even for me and I just can’t seem to make it flow in a way that works. So what am I gonna do?
I don’t know.
It is too long to send to Dina or J (short attention span theater over there) they’ve made that clear. Clint’s too busy building a rocket ship out of matchsticks or whatever new project he’s got going on, Gene’s still hiding from me after the beat down I gave him on Halo the other night, so I guess I’m on my own.
So let me just post the links I sent Dina to the tweaks for the amusement of the masses. Enjoy:
- Did you try the CD Pen – $20
- Perhaps this will help? Chip – $16
- Nope? What about this CD magnet thingie? $400 or this flasher for $500
- Maybe this mat will help – $200
- Oh, you just need some tape for that tray, just $39
- Maybe your speaker cables are too close to the ground? Use these $160 (8) or these 4 for $100
- Maybe your cables just need to be cooked – ~$700
- Is your speaker cable this good? $31k for 2, 10 foot cables
- Perhaps you need better interconnects? $14k for 3meters
- Or maybe it is your power cable? $13k for 5ft, +$2k per extra 2ft
- I donâ€™t know what these are but apparently they are worth $80 for 4
- Does this look like the acoustic panel on your walls? Itâ€™s $240 a pop
- Do you think these would help the sound in your room? $1k a pair
- You just need some rocks and everything will be all better $39-$159
- Ohh… what you need is a clock… just $200
- If you like super tweeters ($1k+), youâ€™ll love ultra tweeters ($800pr)!
- Oh, wait, you need to let them break in. Thatâ€™ll work.