AV Rant #675: Interview with Gary Yacoubian and Nick Brown from SVS
Happy New Year!
This week we interview Gary Yacoubian, President and CEO of SVS, and Nick Brown, Vice President of Marketing for SVS:
Naturally, we discuss subwoofers, going back to the introduction of the SVS flagship 16-Ultra Series, and following the path that led to the 4000 Series, 3000 Series, and now the newest 2000 Pro Series. We dig into some details you won’t hear covered anywhere else. And get some exciting hints about what might be coming next!
But we don’t stop there. We talk about SVS Prime and Ultra Series speakers, including the Prime Pinnacle Towers and Prime Wireless products. And outside of products, we learn about the business side of things, sales strategies, and customer service.
It’s a fun, educational, and exciting hour of conversation. So we hope you enjoy it. And we’ll be back next week to answer your home theater and A/V questions for the first time in 2020!
– SVS Subwoofers: https://www.svsound.com/collections/subwoofers
– SVS Prime, Ultra, and Prime Wireless Speakers: https://www.svsound.com/collections/speakers
– SVS Customer Service: https://www.svsound.com/pages/customer-service
– SVS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/svs_sound
– Gary Yacoubian’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/garyyac
– Nick Brown’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/PRnick
– email Gary Yacoubian: first name, last initial at SVSound dot com
– email Nick Brown: first initial, last name at SVSound dot com
Enjoy!Thanks for listening. Check out our Facebook Page. Click here for our YouTube channel where you can see the recordings of our show videos. Download Tom’s FREE superhero-themed ebook Bob Moore: No Hero wherever ebooks are sold (or given away in this case). Visit Tom's website for download links as well as links for the two full-length followups - Bob Moore: Desperate Times and Bob Moore: Hostile Territory. Lastly, if you live in the Tampa Bay area and are interested in a mobile climbing wall, check out Fearless Mobile Climbing and meet Tom in person!